What We Do
We nurture a growing social and professional network of emerging creative sector leaders through professional development, access to resources and experts, community gatherings and networking opportunities.
Who We Serve
We serve the next generation of creative sector leaders who in turn serve the people and organizations they lead and the community issues they choose to tackle.
Why It’s Important
As established creative sector leaders retire and the arts non profit model is challenged by the forces of digital culture, demographic shifts and the changing nature of “creative consumption” it is important to leverage the talent among us, prepare the sector for the next generation of audiences, navigate new economic realities, and bridge the past with the future.
What’s Been Done
- Produced annual Creative Conversations that gathered community leaders to discuss issues important to the sector.
- Hosted annual Movers & Shakers events that acknowledged and celebrated emerging arts leaders.
- Provided professional development and financial support for individuals attending national conferences.
- Launched Power Brunches with arts sector experts to foster career development and civic engagement.
- Awarded Emerging Artist Grants for designing projects that address local challenges.
- The launch of a new website.
- A series of professional development scholarships, grant opportunities and workshops.
- Member discounts and special access to local institutions and events.