|Date:||Tuesday, October 20
Tuesday, October 27
Tuesday, November 3
|Time:||11:00am – 12:15pm|
|Cost:||$0-$10 per session|
Engagement Tips & Strategies from leaders in other sectors : A three-part series from SVCREATES and San Jose Office of Cultural Affairs, co-facilitated by genARTS Silicon Valley.
As leaders of arts organizations we are experimenting, pivoting, and adapting with new ways to reach and engage our audiences, donors, artists, and influencers. The challenges of shelter-in-place, business interruption, health guidelines and other community unrest have called us to be more innovative than ever. Let us learn from each other and from other sectors about new ideas for meeting the demands for meaningful and strategic communication for this moment in time. In this online series, Josh Russell, former VP of SVCREATES and now Director of Marketing & Public Relations at Evergreen Valley College, will moderate three panels of communications experts from across 3 different sectors. During a fast paced one hour session they will describe some of their own solutions for outreach across a variety of platforms and answer questions from participants.
Feel free to register for all or just one. Sessions to be held on consecutive Tuesdays at 11am – 12:15 pm beginning October 20th.
October 20 – Part 1: Strategies & Tips from Higher Education
- Josh Russell, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at Evergreen Valley College
- Niall Adler, Marketing and Public Relations Director at Mission College
- Guisselle Nunez, Head of Marketing and Government Relations for Chabot-Las Positas Community College District, Alameda County
- Click here to learn more and register for Part 1.
- Scott Emmert, VP of Communications for the San Jose Sharks
- Jake Pisani, Director of Communications for the San Jose Earthquakes
- Click here to learn more and register for Part 2.
- Melissa Tan, Associate Vice President, Ticketing and Marketing Strategy, The Music Center in Los Angeles
- Kostis Protopapas, Artistic and General Director, Opera Santa Barbara
- Jared Mezzocchi, Producing Artistic Director, Andy’s Summer Playhouse; Associate Professor, University of Maryland; Multimedia Designer & Director
- Click here to learn more and register for Part 3.
Questions: contact Alyssa Erickson at email@example.com.
These sessions are open to arts workers throughout Santa Clara County at no cost due to the support of the San Jose Office of Cultural Affairs and other SVCREATES sponsors.