|Date:||Thursday, September 10|
|Time:||10:00am – 11:30am|
In the face of ongoing uncertainty board members may not know how to respond. Some go into emergency mode, while others tend to disappear. Neither is your best move.
Join us for a spirited, provocative conversation about board governance in the age of COVID. We will discuss:
- Strategic questions boards should be exploring now
- How the board can best support staff
- How to raise more money now — and how to better involve your board
- Tools for prioritizing and protecting core programs
- Financial leadership questions you should be asking right now.
Cost: With the generous support of our funders, SVCreates is able to offer this webinar at a reduced rate.
- Santa Clara County-based arts organizations/individuals: $15
- Registrants outside Santa Clara County: $25
Learn more and register to join us by clicking here. Registrants will receive a Zoom link 2-days prior to the webinar.
Presenter: Andy Robinson provides training and consulting for nonprofits in fundraising, board development, marketing, earned income, planning, leadership development, facilitation, and train-the-trainer programs. He specializes in the needs of organizations working for human rights, social justice, artistic expression, environmental conservation, and community development.
Over the past 22 years, Andy has worked with organizations in 47 US states and Canada. Recent clients include the Association of Fundraising Professionals, National Main Street Center, American Rivers, the Land Trust Alliance, and many, many local organizations.
Andy is the author of six books, including Train Your Board (and Everyone Else) to Raise Money. His latest is What Every Board Member Needs to Know, Do, and Avoid.
Thank you to our sponsors: