|Date:||Thursday, June 4|
|Time:||10:00am – 11:00am|
In the face of prolonged disruption and uncertainty, how can nonprofits ask donors for support in ways that are highly compelling yet incredibly sensitive? This webinar offers an espresso shot collection of ideas and practices to help nonprofit leaders ask for – and secure – the contributions upon which their organizations depend. Following the presentation, there’s plenty of additional time for decaffeinated Q&A.
- The Virtue of Stewardship
- How to Prioritize Donor Prospects
- The First 4 Questions to Ask Your Donors
- Ask with Emotional Intentionality
- How to Employ Matching & Challenge Grants
- Creative & Compelling Partnerships
- Going Virtual with Special Events
- Avoid these 6 Pitfalls
- When & How to Ask for More
- and more!
Register for this FREE webinar here. This event will be recorded. This webinar is co-sponsored by SVCREATES, Theatre Bay Area and Arts Orange County.