|Date:||Thursday, May 21
Thursday, May 28
|Time:||10:00am – 11:30am|
|Cost:||$0 – $35|
Two-part webinar series on Change Management, offered in collaboration with Center for Excellence in Nonprofits
During this challenging time we all need tools and techniques to more effectively lead our organizations through change. This webinar will provide you with a clearer understanding of what happens to people when an organizational change initiative occurs, ultimately allowing you to leave the course feeling better prepared to address the myriad changes that come your way.
Session 1 – May 21
- Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success.
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts.
- Begin the plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative.
Session 2 – May 28
- Continue the plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative.
- Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition.
- Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change.
FREE to Santa Clara County Based Arts Organizations. Others pay a nominal $35 for the series.
Note: this webinar will not be recorded.
Presenter: Illyasha Peete, MBA, Sr. Leadership Development Specialist, CEN
Illyasha (Illy) brings a wealth of experience as a former nonprofit executive director. She has served as a corporate trainer and as an adjunct college professor, but is most proud of her ability to lead and unite a team of varying experience levels and inspire them to meet and exceed the designated goals through her work at CEN with hundreds of organizations and professionals in the nonprofit sector.Purchase tickets by clicking here.