Are you ready for a new kind of roundtable? One that isn’t a complaint session, but a group of minds that enlightens, inspires and encourages? One that offers outside expertise, and practical tools and strategies for the issues most relevant to your work?
Leaders in the arts need dedicated time to reflect and recharge with their peers in the field. If you’re ready for a new type of leadership conversation, this series is for you. Our 2017-2018 series received accolades and a demand for more from the participants.
- Management-level nonprofit arts leaders (staff or board) seeking to strengthen their peer network, and are collaborative thinkers committed to a culture of learning and sharing
- Preference given to representatives of current or recent SVCREATES grantee organizations with <$2M budgets
- Facilitated by Alyssa Byrkit, Consultant in Philanthropy and Development
- A periodic roundtable conversation devoted to high-level topics affecting your work, your calling, and your industry, such as:
- Strategic planning
- Organizational metrics
- Work/life blend
- Best practices in management
- Five, 90-minute lunchtime sessions (lunch included) – Plus, one evening salon
- September 13, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- January 24, 2019
- February 21, 2019
- March 14, 2019
- May 2, 2019
- Participants must commit to attending all six sessions.
- All sessions will be held in downtown San Jose
- $40 for the entire series